Specializing in Artifacts and Dug Relics
Policies | Guaranteed Authenticity | About Collecting | Payments & Layaways | Shipping
- All merchandise is unconditionally guaranteed as it is described.
- All merchandise is authentic. Any alterations, repairs, or replacements will be revealed.
- Full refund promptly given if any dispute, so long as the item is returned within three (3) days in the exact condition in which it was originally sent. But if any item(s) are offered for resale via private transaction, auction, or Internet, during that 3-day period, your right to return them becomes null and void immediately.
- By purchasing from us, the Buyer agrees that a full refund of the purchase price is the only Legal Remedy open for recovery against Joshua's Attic,or its owner.
- If item returned by Buyer, shipping costs are not refundable.
- All items are subject to prior sale without notice.
- Buyers must be over 18 years of age; and over 21 to purchase weapons of any sort.
- All rifles, muskets, carbines and pistols are over
100 years old; and therefore not subject to newer Federal firearms restrictions. They are relics and never safe to load and/or fire. Furthermore, all projectiles we sell are fully deactivated and disarmed, therefore eliminating explosive risk.
- Despite being relics, some weapons may not be legal to deliver to certain areas. We will not ship any relic weapons out of the USA.
- Descriptions are as accurate as possible. Photographs can be sent for $5.00 a piece at your request; but the resolution might be no better. Other digital web pics can be sent however.
- Want lists for your favorite categories will be accepted and reviewed as new items arrive, so you have a chance at first shot.
- Customer's addresses, etc. are NEVER shared or released. You are confidential with us. Your records, addresses, and want lists are stored in a separate computer that is not hooked (accessible) to the outside world.
- At their request, buyers can have specific wanted items located for them from other sources.
- Buyer is responsible to pay all applicable Sales Taxes, and\or Import Duties.
- Custom orders; military figures, stained glass, racks and cases; are non-refundable.
- Joshua's Attic is interested in buying single pieces and entire collections of Civil War dug relics or preserved artifacts. Call (610) 917-1167 to discuss in detail. For larger or better collections we will travel within reason. Finder's fees are negotiable as well.
- Upgrading prior purchases is at the discretion of Joshua's Attic.
- At the owner's discretion, merchandise will be accepted
"On Consignment" to this site. For a percentage of 15% of the sale price, we will handle hosting the item, describing it in the best category, displaying it with dual sized photos, and managing iquiries, shipping and payments. Items that are on consignment for outside owners will each be marked "oc" after their price. Consigner is responsible for verifying clear title of ownership, authenticity, and making it available to photograph if he can not supply his own digital images to us. Our complete refund policies are imposed upon consigned items. Limit is is 5 items per individual. And, items must be valued at least $200 in order to make it worth our time. Contact Master Sergeant Cliff for exact details.
- Drawings and photographic images on this web site are original; and the sole property of Joshua's Attic. Taking copies of images for individual (non-shared private) use is encouraged. Reproducing or releasing our images to outside sources via publications or the Internet is forbidden (Sentence is Andersonville).
- We are an internet-based business and can best be contact directly by email, which we check and answer frequently. Please send questions in that manner.