- All shipping and insurance charges are to be paid by the Buyer.
- Shipping and insurance charges are non-refundable if item(s) are returned.
- Shipping costs are taxable in Pennsylvania and certain other states.
- Items are shipped via U.S. Priority Mail Insured or UPS Delivery Insured, whichever is more cost-effective & efficient in each instance. All shipments will be insured.
- If item is lost or damaged in transit, the Buyer will be reimbursed by making a claim upon the shipping insurance.
- Excess shipping costs for Overnight or Rush Delivery will be charged to the Buyer who requests such special services.
- Currently listed shipping prices for merchandise items apply only for delivery within the Continental USA.
- Items paid by Money Order, Paypal or Bank Checks will typically be sent out within 2 days. Items paid by personal or business checks will not be sent until the check fully clears the parent bank. (Approximately 10 days)
- Items bought on Layaway Plan will not be shipped until all payments and shipping costs are fully made.
- The listed shipping costs are subject to change without prior warning if the shipping companies were to raise their base prices.
- We do not sell to buyers outside of the USA. Therefore, any payments from buyers outside of the USA will be promptly refunded. Sorry, but there are no exceptions to our USA only shipping policy.